Monday 23 November 2015

Hewitt Movie Class reflection - exit slip

I liked watching the movie today on a math teacher (Mr. Hewitt) not just talking about educating kids (as we have been doing for most of our BEd courses now), but on actually educating them.  I appreciated the techniques that he used - it allowed me to compare my own techniques to his, and to ask myself whether I would have done things the same or differently in his place.  I liked his use of repetition.  I also liked the way the he went around the class and made things more interactive for the kids.  I might have changed what he did slightly by writing more on the board the things I was saying.  But other than that, I thought that he demonstrated a good model for the way I would like to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment